Here is a list of the talks he can do for you:
Call today to schedule your talk! If you don't know which talk you want to hear first...that's okay! Let Dr. Art pick one for you!
We are thrilled to provide you with the timely, pertinent information that you can use every day. Feast and enjoy! Let us know what you think about the site!
For additional Chiropractic information, please join us for one of our health talks in our office. They take place on Mondays at 7:00 and Wednesdays at 1:00. Call ahead and reserve your seat!
The word "subluxation" comes from the Latin words meaning "to dislocate" (luxate) and "somewhat or slightly" (sub). A subluxation means a slight dislocation (misalignment) or biomechanical malfunctioning of the vertebrae (bones of the spine). These disturbances may irritate nerve roots and blood vessels which branch off from the spinal cord between each of the vertebrae. This irritation may cause pain and dysfunction in muscle, lymphatic and organ tissue as well as imbalance in the normal body processes.
1. It will go away if I ignore it.
2. I'll just take some Ibuprofen.
3. I'm fine. My back doesn't hurt at all.
4. It's too late. I'm too old to get better.
5. I can "crack" my own back.
6. My doctor says there's nothing else I can do.
7. I went to a chiropractor once and he fixed me.
8. I'm healthy. I'm not taking any medications at all.
9. I'm too busy. I'll do it next week.
10. My wife/husband doesn't believe in it.
Make yourself a priority and get the care you need and deserve. Excuses only delay your progress.